- Overview & Itinerary
- Inclusions & Exclusions
- T&C / Cancellation
Overview & Itinerary
Arrival at Port Blair and transfer to HOTEL. After lunch Visit to one of the first beach of Andaman, spend some time at beach In the evening proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail ‐ where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
Port Blair – Havelock
Morning departure (0620 hrs) Via. Govt. Ferry from Port Blair – Havelock. The ferry takes 2.5 hrs to reach Havelock. On arrival will proceed to Hotel Check in to the Hotel and after lunch we will proceed to Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine (N/Ac Vehicle will be provided for pickup and drop, time spent 2‐3 hours).
Day at leisure or choose a water activity like snorkeling, diving, kayaking, and after lunch at Havelock proceed to Port Blair and transfer to hotel in Port Blair. (Do note that Hotel has a morning check out time of 0900 hrs and late checkout is provided at the discretion of the hotel management.
start off for a full‐ day excursion to Coral Island (North Bay) to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. This is an ideal place for snorkeling as this sandy beach coupled with clear water creates a breathtaking spectacle. Please carry your lunch pack, drinking water & changing dress. After North Bay, Visit Ross Island, Ross Island the former residential and administrative island of the British during their rule of South East Asia was nick named the Paris of the East. This island was completely destroyed in an earthquake, now in ruins. Anything left in first day can be completed on this day. Harbor Cruise is a leisurely cruise (for 2 hours) in a steamer along the sea encircling Port Blair which will also take you to Viper Island, the first place of penal settlement in Andaman during British rule.
Depart Port Blair with Fond memories of these mesmerizing Islands.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- 3 Nights stay at Hotel Port Blair + 01 Nights stay at Hotel Havelock.
- Daily breakfast & Dinner as indicated in the meal plan. (Except breakfast on day of arrival).
- Entry tickets, and ferry tickets to all sightseeing places. Port Blair – Havelock – Port Blair by Govt. Ferry.
- All transfers by 01 N/Ac Vehicle in Port Blair and N/Ac Vehicle at Havelock.
- All applicable taxes
- Vehicle at disposal at Port Blair & Havelock.
- Any personal expenses ‐ Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary. Guide Charges, Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
- Government Service Tax of 3.09 %
T&C / Cancellation
Terms and Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) – applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Rates applicable for Indian Nationals only. Non Indian Nationals may avail the same package after inquiring about the applicable rate.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP ‐ Accommodation only, CP ‐ Accommodation with breakfast, MAP ‐ Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP ‐ Accommodation with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon cancellation policy.
- GI Hospitality reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer and itinerary any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.