Overview & Itinerary
Discover the Exotic Sikkim with 04 Nights Gangtok and 02 Nights Lachung
BAGDOGRA OR NEW JALPAIGURI – GANGTOK
Welcome on arrival at Bagdogra Airport or New Jalpaiguri Railway Station and transfer to Gangtok. At an altitude of 5500ft Gangtok is the capital of the state of Sikkim, a beautiful and clean town promising of the best monasteries and landscapes. Evening free for individual activity and leisure, overnight at hotel.
Early Morning starts the Half day sightseeing in and around this capital city of Sikkim, covering Chortan, Institute of Tibetology, Institute of Handicrafts and handlooms and Ranka Monastery & Jakhri water Falls
AM start for a half day trip to Tsomgo lake, 32kms from Gangtok City. The lake is almost about 1Km long, oval in shape and 15 mtrs deep. The lake is considered sacred by the local people; further 12Kms visit the Baba Mandir dedicated to the memory of soldier Harbhajan Singh. Evening free at Gangtok for shopping and individual activity.
GANGTOK – LACHUNG
AM Pickup from your hotel at Gangtok and Transfer to Lachung, en-route sightseeing at Singhik View point, Chumthang Valley, Twin Falls and Vima Falls .Evening free to explore the beautiful Himalayan village by your own. Overnight at Hotel.
Early morning after breakfast start for half day excursion trip to Yumthang Valley, en-route visit Hot Spring and Singba Rhododendron Sanctuary. Some photographs of the natural scenes of Switzerland and Yumthang valley are very hard to distinguish. Yumthang, which is at an altitude of 12,000 ft., is situated about 135 km from Gangtok. April and May promises colorful flowers & Orchids, where as November end to March usually sees snows Transfer back to Lachung for Lunch followed by visit to Lachung Monastery and Govt. Cottage Industry, Evening free, overnight at Hotel.
LACHUNG – GANGTOK
transfer to Gangtok. Overnight at hotel.
GANGTOK – BAGDOGRA OR NEW JALPAIGURI
Morning Transfer to Bagdogra Airport or New Jalpaiguri Railway Station, Tour Ends.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- 06 Nights Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis at the above mentioned hotels.
- Daily breakfast in the hotel
- Arrival & Departure transfers by exclusive non-A/c Tata Sumo or similar vehicle. (Ex. NJP/IXB).
- One half day city tour of Gangtok.
- Day Trip to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir.
- 02 Nights trip to Lachung & Yumthang Valley Ex Gangtok along with all meals.
- All Parking Charges.
- Assistance on arrival
- Any airfare of Train fare unless otherwise mentioned
- Any meals not mentioned in the inclusions
- Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Laundry, Mineral water, telephone calls etc
- Any airfare or Train fare unless otherwise mentioned in inclusions.
- Entrance fees at monuments unless otherwise mentioned
- Service tax @ 3.09%
T&C / Cancellation
Termes and Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) – applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Rates applicable for Indian Nationals only. Non Indian Nationals may avail the same package after inquiring about the applicable rate.
- PACKAGE COST DOESN’T INCLUDES PEAK SEASON SURCHARGE DURING DUSHERA, DEEPAWALI, CHRISTMAS , NEW YEAR OR ANY LONG WEEKEND.
- Package cost doesn’t includes Mandatory Gala Dinner Charges for Christmas and New Year Evening
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- High season booking (New year, Deepawali long weekend) are non refundable
- There will be no refund for unutilized services / meals.
- Hotel Standard Check in Time is 12 Pm and check out time is 11 am. At Hill stations check out time is 9 am. Early check and Late check out are subject to availability and hotel may charge the guest for the same as per their policy.