Overview & Itinerary
Come to Dubai, a place of warmth, tradition and modernism. Travel to Dubai to experience the glitz and glamour of the city, take a journey to the heart of the desert and feel the vibrant colors explode around you. Have the experience of a life time !!
ARRIVE IN DUBAI
On your arrival at the Dubai International Airport, kindly make your way to the exit gate to get transferred to your hotel. Check-in at the hotel, relax and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Evening is free at your own for shopping. You can also visit Gold Souk and buy pure gold. Return and stay overnight at the hotel.
DUBAI CITY TOUR & DHOW CRUISE
After a filling breakfast, proceed for a half-day city tour of Dubai, which includes fascinating historical attractions such as Jumeirah Mosque, Old Arabian Houses and the 150-year old Dubai Fort. Also enjoy a ride on an Abra (Water Taxi) from one side of the Creek to the other and visit the Gold Souk and the Spice Souk to indulge in shopping. In the evening, enjoy a Dhow Cruise tour with buffet dinner. The dhow cruise, aboard a traditional wooden vessel and offers an intriguingly different view of the beautiful city. Presenting a striking contrast in architecture between the two sides of the Creek, the cruise offers a delightful fusion of traditional and modern way of life in Dubai. Enjoy entertainment and buffet dinner on the cruise. Return and stay overnight at the hotel.
Post breakfast, get ready for Desert Safari tour in the afternoon. Experience a magical evening in the desert with an exciting 4WD drive on the sand dunes. Sit back and enjoy splendid views of the desert sunset. Proceed to the Bedouin campsite in the heart of the desert. Enjoy a camel ride and indulge with henna design and different flavors of sheesha. While you relax in an Arabian tent, a barbeque dinner will be served under the starlit sky. A traditional belly dance performance adds to the ambience. Return for your overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY AT LEISURE
Today, Free at leisure until departure time to the Airport.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- 04 Days accommodation inclusive of breakfast
- Meet and Greet service at Dubai airport
- Half day Dubai City Tour with entrance to dubai museum.
- Dhow Cruise with 5 star catering dinner by Movenpick Hotel.
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner, Tannora Show & Belly Dancing.
- All Tours & Transfers on SIC Basis.
- Return Airfare with taxes.
- Dubai Visa Fees of $100 per person
- Medical Insurance.
- Peak season surcharges if applicable.
- Any compulsory Room Supplements on tour
- Meals other than specified.
- Items of personal nature.
- Tipping and Portage.
- Entrance fees if applicable.
- Anything not specified in the Inclusions List.
- The mentioned rates are NOT valid during 20 to 23 May and 09 to 11 August
- Government Service Tax of 3.09 %
T&C / Cancellation
Terms and Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) – applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Rates applicable for Indian Nationals only. Non Indian Nationals may avail the same
package after inquiring about the applicable rate.
- PACKAGE COST DOESN’T INCLUDES PEAK SEASON SURCHARGE DURING DUSHERA, DEEPAWALI, CHRISTMAS , NEW YEAR OR ANY LONG WEEKEND.
- Package cost doesn’t includes Mandatory Gala Dinner Charges for Christmas and New Year Evening
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- High season booking (New year, Deepawali long weekend) are non refundable
- There will be no refund for unutilized services / meals.
- Hotel Standard Check in Time is 12 Pm and check out time is 11 am. At Hill stations check out time is 9 am. Early check and Late check out are subject to availability and hotel may charge the guest for the same as per their policy.