Overview & Itinerary
Manali blessed with some of the most spectacular and beautiful landscapes anywhere, it is a travelers paradise – lofty snow peaks, deep gorges, lush green valleys, fast flowing rivers, enchanting mountain lakes, flower bedecked meadows, beautiful temples and monasteries steeped in time. May it be for relaxing, sightseeing, trekking, mountaineering, fishing, Para-gliding, skiing, ice skating and golf, Himachal has it all…Come Explore Himachal with us.
0900 hrs: Pick up from the Manali Bus stand and transfer to your hotel. Afternoon: Proceed for a half day sightseeing of Manali. Post lunch proceed for half day city tour including Hadimba temple located in the middle of the forested areas of the Dhungiri Van Vihar and is also famous as the Dhungiri temple. This four-story wooden temple is dedicated to Hidimba Devi, a Rakshashi in the epic Mahabharata. Trailing paths of dark forests and dells of whispering deodars forms the backdrop of this popular temple. Later visit Vashisht Hot Water Springs whose water is believed to have medicinal properties to cure different ailments and hence, attract legions of travelers who come to soak themselves in the curative droplets of the springs. Also visit Tibetan Monastery and The Club. Evening explore the Mall. Note: The check in time at the hotel is 12 noon. An early check in shall be provided subject to availability of rooms.
In the morning, go on an adventurous drive up the Rohtang Pass ( upto Snow Point) & Solang Valley . Return to the hotel in the afternoon. In the evening, go for a walk along Mall Road. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Morning after breakfast you will be pickup from hotel and transfer to Manikaran. At 1737 mts., on the right bank of river Parvati is Manikaran. This place is famous for hot sulphur springs revered by both Hindus & Sikhs pilgrimages. The water of the spring is also said to be radio-active which cures many skin diseases. According to an ancient saying Manikaran is also connected with Lord Shiva and his divine concert Goddess Parvati. Evening drive back to hotel. Night Stay and Dinner in hotel at Manali.
On time board your overnight Volvo bus to Delhi. The exact boarding time & place will be mentioned in your Bus ticket. Overnight in the bus. Check Out time at the hotel is 11 am. A late checkout is subject to availability
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Overnight Bus tickets for Delhi – Manali – Delhi by Ac Semi sleeper Volvo coach.
- 3 Nights accommodation as per plan
- Pick up and drop from Manali bus stand
- Welcome drink on arrival
- 03 Breakfast and 03 Dinners
- One half day local sightseeing of Manali by individual car. (3.5 Hrs)
- One sightseeing of Snow Point and Solang Valley by individual car
- One sightseeing tour of Kullu & Manikaran by individual car
- Entrance fees at monuments unless otherwise mentioned
- Service tax @ 3.09%
- Any airfare or Train fare unless otherwise mentioned in inclusions.
- Any meals not mentioned in the inclusions
- Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Laundry, Mineral water, telephone calls etc
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
T&C / Cancellation
Terms and Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) – applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Rates applicable for Indian Nationals only. Non Indian Nationals may avail the same package after inquiring about the applicable rate.
- PACKAGE COST DOESN’T INCLUDES PEAK SEASON SURCHARGE DURING DUSHERA, DEEPAWALI, CHRISTMAS , NEW YEAR OR ANY LONG WEEKEND.
- Package cost doesn’t includes Mandatory Gala Dinner Charges for Christmas and New Year Evening
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- High season booking (New year, Deepawali long weekend) are non refundable
- There will be no refund for unutilized services / meals.
- Hotel Standard Check in Time is 12 Pm and check out time is 11 am. At Hill stations check out time is 9 am. Early check and Late check out are subject to availability and hotel may charge the guest for the same as per their policy.